Monday, January 3, 2011

Has anyone started the countdown until Spring Break?

I haven't posted lately because hell, life is so busy... The last couple days of winter break were intense; Christmas parties,  Boxing Day sales, New Years Eve countdown, and the last weekend before school commences. Unfortunately school started today :/ I mean it's nice to have a schedule again, but there's just so much work to do.


To Do List:
1. university applications
2. university entrance essays
3. physics test
4. art projects
5. art portfolio
6. art show planning
7. fashion show planning
8. writer's craft book to read
9. writer's craft paper
10. sports are starting soon
11. tutoring
12. etc...


Anyways, I'm going to make a longer post later, because I'm exhausted. But for now, I'll leave you with my latest obsession.


(from the internet)


I pulled this screenshot off the internet, but basically you have to move the blocks in order to get the red block out through the space on the right side. The trick is that wider boxes (<->) only move side-to-side and the longer boxes (^v) only move up and down. The game is called Unblock Me. I'm not sure if they have a computer version, but I have it as an app on my iPhone and my boyfriend has it as an app on his Xperia :) I know it looks kind of lame, but it actually gets so addicting. The best part is, whenever you beat a level you feel super super smart haha :3 So yeah, bye for now. Hopefully I'll get a post up later this week!
vivian.
p.s. I'm on level 388, try and beat me? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment