Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I just want to be perfect.

After a tiring day of finishing a paper for my driving school (already 2 months late :S) and finding art history pictures for my sketchbook, my friend convinced me to hang out, so we got onto the bus and headed to Square One.




Without noticing, I went through the whole day without eating, so as soon as we got off the bus we walked EXTREMELY fast to Jack Astor's for dinner (which sucked... cause I usually walk superrrr slow).


By the way, have you ever noticed that the girls that work at Jack Astor's are like undercover Hooters girls? (no offense to those of you who work there). But I mean seriously, most of them have really big boobs, really big butts, wear super tight clothing, show a lot of cleavage and are super thin! It's ridiculous! On the other hand, a lot of the guys who work there are kind of dorky looking haha, then again you don't really notice the guys... (once again no offence to anyone, maybe this was just the location I was at?). Anyways, food finally showed up and it was actually really good! Which was a total improvement cause I went two weeks ago and it sucked...


mmmm I got chicken parmigiana :3

(picture off the internet)

After dinner we went to see Black Swan. Oh. My. Goodness. That movie was insane! Movies like that always scared the hell out of me! It was such a morbidly beautiful film though, not to mention the ballet scenes were amazing! (did you know Natalie Portman could dance like that?!) I think I'd have to say my favorite part was the scene where Natalie Portman is dancing the black swan's solo and she starts growing feathers. It was done INCREDIBLY well and was just so... breathtaking.


(picture off the internet)

Other pictures from tonight:



I had a really yummy strawberry milkshake from Johnny Rockets :)
vivian.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete