Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Years Resolutions:

I really wonder who was the genius who made them up. Somewhere down that long long line of history, someone decided to stop and think up the great idea of New Years Resolutions. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, these are things that people think about and even jot down as things they will do/will do better for the year to come. I guess I really do like the idea, I mean it's a really good first step to actually forcing yourself to do something you don't want to do. There. At the end of your list. It's too late now; once you've written it down it means that it's real and you're going to have to try to do it. Funny how most people give up or simply forget. Kudos to the ones that stick to their guns and go through with what they've set out to do. Regardless, this year, these are my New Years Resolutions:
  1. drink more water 
  2. call my grandma more often 
  3. improve my average 
  4. get into university 
  5. work on my portfolio 
  6. don't spend money recklessly 
  7. try not to eat dinner too late 
  8. try not to procrastinate (as much... :3) 
  9. consume more dairy products 
  10. try not to over eat unhealthy foods 
  11. learn to be more confident and ambitious 
  12. push myself to start projects 
  13. think less and do more 
  14. be happier with myself
  15. be positive 
  16. don't be so quick to judge 
  17. appreciate my family, friends and all I have 
  18. ... and show them 
  19. do something unexpected 
That's all for now. What are your resolutions for this year?
vivian.

No comments:

Post a Comment