Sunday, January 16, 2011

Afraid of being alone?

I haven't posted in a while, which could be because my exams begin next week, but to be honest I haven't started studying for them :) This week I finally built up the courage to send my University Choices. It felt like a big deal because I'm still not a hundred percent sure what I want to end up doing. Hopefully I'll figure things out! So I guess this will be a short post. I saw this video off the Postsecret website and I thought it was good. It certainly made me feel a bit warmer inside, simply because I don't like being alone.


Have to get back to filling out university applications, my physics lab, and maybe get some studying in. Hope everyone's having a good weekend :)

p.s. I got my first university offer! Thanks Laurier!
vivian.

No comments:

Post a Comment