Tuesday, February 1, 2011

camel?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Exams are finally done and I've finished my first entrance portfolio for Ryerson's Fashion Communication program (which was a total bummer because I didn't know the deadline was so soon). I ended up doing the whole portfolio in pretty much two nights. Sadly I handed in a piece of crap and I probably won't get into the program. On the plus side, I did get into Ryerson's Business Management program on early submission :) After two nights of sleeping at 7am working on something I'm not proud of, I finally get to sleep early tonight!

P.S. I started making this the other day, but because of lack of experience and having to finish it for this afternoon, I needed a bit of help trying to figure it out. It's the first garment I've actually tried sewing! Does it look good? What do you think?



my younger brother: ...who would want to wear that?
my older sister: the colour is for old people
my older brother: it reminds me of the weird smelling blankets that you get on an airplane
my mom: I would wear it :)

I think it's camel coloured.. but everyone else seems to think it sucks hah except for my mom (she was modeling it for me so I could take pictures for my portfolio; thanks mum!).

Finally things are starting to settle down! By the way, apparently it's going to be a snow storm tonight?! 20-30cm?! I hope the weather guy is right. I don't really feel like going to school tomorrow... not that I'd have to. It's Chinese New Years in two days and according to my younger brother we can skip school for the next two days haha :)
vivian.

No comments:

Post a Comment